Within the capital markets, listed products are issued and traded in formal, regulated venues whereas unlisted and OTC products are typically issued, bought, traded and settled bilaterally between parties. While these products can benefit from being highly tailored in nature, the lack of established market structure gives rise to a distinct set of challenges. Adopting […]
- IBM Launches A Blockchain Based Global Payments Network Using Stellar's Cryptocurrency
- Gold-Backed Cryptocurrency Is Almost Here
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Wallet Supports Ether, CryptoKitties — But Not Bitcoin
- Berlin proposes register for blockchain, other electronic securities
- People Are Paying Bitcoin to Send Weird and Wild Messages Into Space
- Bitcoin offers stability in Venezuela's shaky economy
- What Is Blockchain Technology And How Can The Entertainment Industry Use It?
- What the hell is a blockchain phone—and do I need one?